High Speed, Cost-Effect Digital Printing Services In Central London (W1)
The latest digital printing technologies mean that it is appropriate for the vast majority of your print requirements, and offers a number of key advantages versus traditional litho printing:
- Speed - Litho printing takes sometimes 15-20 minutes to set-up each job, whereas digital presses have zero setup time. So same-day or even 'same hour' printing becomes common-place, and even more complicated print projects can be turned around within just 24 – 48 hours!
- Cost effectiveness – Because there is no need to create printing plates, and pay for a time-consuming set-up and proofing stage, businesses can easily print small quantities of brochures, flyers and business cards much more cost effectively. Digital printing is perfect for short runs of less than 2,000 copies.
And for low-volume runs the price is unbeatable – e.g. prices start from as low as £39 for 200 A6 full colour postcards, and items can be printed digitally up to A3 in size.
- Personalisation – because of the digital technology and lack of traditional printing plates, every single copy of your print run can be personalised to include unique content, such as the customer's name, address, and relevant images.
This enables improved response rates to your marketing pieces simply because people are more likely to engage with content that's relevant to their specific interests. Conversely, litho printing only allows a static 'one size fits all' message to appear on every copy of your print run.
Please scroll down the page and take a look at our Digital Printing 'showcase'.
Need a quote for for your next digital print job? Click here to request one!
MAKE SURE YOU CLAIM YOUR COPY OF OUR FREE ADVISORY GUIDE:
- “The 7 Most Important Differences Between Digital & Traditional Print – And How To Make The Right Choice For You Project”
Other First Colour reports you may find useful are :-
- How to make the right choice of paper for your printing
- A Guide to typical paper weights
- Types of Common Folding
- Document finishing options
Can’t Find What You Need? Want to request a sample pack? Want to find out more about our quality assurance and eco-friendly printing? Please call us on 0207 636 2571 or contact us to find out more today!